Unfortunately, due to the recently announced restrictions by the Ontario Government, we will remain closed until at least Wednesday, January 26th due to the rapid spread of the Omicron COVID variant. All pre-paid fees will be credited to student accounts and used for future lessons. The full amount of credit will be calculated once the duration of the closure is confirmed.
Please stay safe and we hope to see you all again soon
We will be resuming in-studio lessons on Wednesday, January 5th. Registrations are still being accepted where space permits
We are thrilled to be back in the studio! Registrations are still being accepted, and dancers are welcome to join us for select classes during our “Try It” week. Contact us for more details
The safety and security of our students, families, and staff is of the utmost importance, and we are determined to continue to provide quality programming in a safe and welcoming environment.
As the Covid-19 status in Peel is constantly evolving, our protocols will be flexible and we will adapt to any changing situation. Beginning in September 2021, we are committed to take the following precautions to do our part in controlling the spread of this virus:
Sanitization and Cleaning
- Hand sanitizing stations will be available at the front door and studio door for students to use upon entry and exit. Students will be asked to sanitize their hands at the beginning and end of their class.
- Until further notice, classes will last 50 minutes allowing for all frequently touched surfaces (barres/mats/doorknobs etc) to be sanitized following every class, and to allow the exit of one class before the entry of the next
Changeroom and Waiting Room Facilities
- Until further notice, changeroom facilities will be closed, and students are encouraged to come dressed in their dance attire. Shoes can be left in the waiting room, and other belongings can be kept in the studio.
- Limited and distanced seating will be available in the waiting area, however, parents are encouraged to leave the facility during classes and return for student pick-up. Any parents who choose to wait in the facility, and those dropping off or picking up students, must wear a mask/face covering at all times.
- All parents of students under age 18, and students aged 18 and older will be required to submit a COVID-19 liability waiver before the beginning of their first class. Any student exhibiting symptoms will not be permitted to enter the facility.
While in Class
- Floor and barre markings will be used for students to encourage physical distancing.
- All students aged 6 and older, and all Instructors, will be required to wear masks/face coverings at all times (strongly encouraged for students aged 5 and younger.)
We appreciate your cooperation in these efforts to keep our studio and students safe. When dropping off and picking up your child, please be prompt, as classes will have a 10 minute transition period for changeover.
We are now accepting registrations for September 2021! We are thrilled to be back in the studio! Classes begin September 7th 2021
We are eagerly awaiting the announcement of Stage 3 Re-Opening, which will allow us to finally return to the studio!
We will be accepting registrations for September beginning on Monday, July 12th. Spaces will be limited in order to comply with social distancing requirements, so please don’t delay.
We are eagerly awaiting the announcement of Stage 3 Re-Opening, which will allow us to finally return to the studio! We will continue to monitor the COVID situation and adapt our protocols accordingly.
Due to the restrictions on non-essential businesses in the Peel region, we are currently closed until further notice. Please visit us regularly for updates
In accordance with the 28 day province-wide lockdown beginning on December 26th, the studio will remain closed following the Christmas holidays. We will share regular updates with parents and students via email and social media. From the Erinvale family to yours, we wish you all a very Merry Christmas and all the very best in 2021.
It is with a very heavy heart that we once again must close our doors in accordance with the Peel lock down orders effective Monday, November 23rd for a minimum of 28 days. Unfortunately this will take us to the Christmas holidays, so we hope to return to the studio early in the New Year. We are as disappointed as you are, but sincerely hope that this action slows the virus spread so that we can all dance safely again. We will continue to update parents and students on any developments, and on the direction given by Ontario Health Officials.