The safety and security of our students, families, and staff is of the utmost importance, and we are determined to continue to provide quality programming in a safe and welcoming environment.
As the Covid-19 status in Peel is constantly evolving, our protocols will be flexible and we will adapt to any changing situation. Beginning in September 2021, we are committed to take the following precautions to do our part in controlling the spread of this virus:
Sanitization and Cleaning
- Hand sanitizing stations will be available at the front door and studio door for students to use upon entry and exit. Students will be asked to sanitize their hands at the beginning and end of their class.
- Until further notice, classes will last 50 minutes allowing for all frequently touched surfaces (barres/mats/doorknobs etc) to be sanitized following every class, and to allow the exit of one class before the entry of the next
Changeroom and Waiting Room Facilities
- Until further notice, changeroom facilities will be closed, and students are encouraged to come dressed in their dance attire. Shoes can be left in the waiting room, and other belongings can be kept in the studio.
- Limited and distanced seating will be available in the waiting area, however, parents are encouraged to leave the facility during classes and return for student pick-up. Any parents who choose to wait in the facility, and those dropping off or picking up students, must wear a mask/face covering at all times.
- All parents of students under age 18, and students aged 18 and older will be required to submit a COVID-19 liability waiver before the beginning of their first class. Any student exhibiting symptoms will not be permitted to enter the facility.
While in Class
- Floor and barre markings will be used for students to encourage physical distancing.
- All students aged 6 and older, and all Instructors, will be required to wear masks/face coverings at all times (strongly encouraged for students aged 5 and younger.)
We appreciate your cooperation in these efforts to keep our studio and students safe. When dropping off and picking up your child, please be prompt, as classes will have a 10 minute transition period for changeover.